Why work for us?
We are a fast growing, friendly team who are always looking for motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic staff to join us to achieve more in their professional career.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales and Business Development Representative
Arrow Group Global Ltd. is an office furniture manufacturer, established in 2009 and based in Lowestoft, Suffolk. Arrow Group's route to market is through "Trade Only" sales i.e. not only are all sales Business to Business, but through a network of dealers and distributors who sell the products on again to the final commercial end user. All our products are sold under either our Formetiq brand (Office Furniture – more info on www.arrow.gb.net) or our Metalicon brand of accessory products for office furniture – see www.metalicon.
Arrow Group is a fast-growing company (40%+ growth in 2017) and we are looking to continue this, so we have a requirement to recruit more people to our in-house sales team. This involves increasing our client base as well as account management to maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Identifying and contacting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Management of current customer accounts
- Negotiating terms of sales, raising quotes, challenging customer objections and closing the sale
- Involved in market research, identifying emerging markets and trends helping the company to stay ahead of the competition
- Building long-term business relationships for regular business
Required skills and attributes;
- Positive, confident and determined approach
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Self-motivated, ambitious and driven
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Previous sales experience is not essential as training will be provided.
Base salary of £20k – £25k, based on experience plus commission – OTE £30K to £40K+.
Download the job spec here:Sales & Business Development Representative